Embuscade is a simple game where your goal is to survive as long as possible to circles based on these simple rules :
- You can only move in a horizontal or vertical line.
- Enemies move in your direction only diagonally or nothing.
- If several enemies are on the same square and you are on the same horizontal or vertical line, they split diagonally.
- You can jump over the enemies to destroy them.
- Movements are done in a move-by-move fashion.
Try to make the best scores and survive as long as possible !
|Development tools||Java, Android Studio|
|Positive aspects||Keeps your hands busy, satisfying to play, no ads or in-game purchases unlike 99.9% of free mobile games on Play Store…|
|Negative aspects||Very repetitive, success relies too much on randomness.|
This was a nice game to make, it’s a bit boring over time but I had positive feedback, it was my first big Java project and people who tried the game seems to like it. Well, only friends or family know about this game, trying to compete with other games on the Play Store would be insanity, but overall I’m satisfied with that.
Google Play Store page : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maniacobra.embuscadegame
Current version : 1.2.1